Track your progress in the right-hand column.
Annual Licensing Fees and Information:
- Amateur Student Competitor License ($20.00) - if applying for a license only as “College, Youth, Junior (Teen) or Pre-Teen Amateur Competitor.”
- Amateur Adult Competitor License ($35.00) - if applying for a license as an Adult Amateur Competitor to compete in adult amateur competitions.
- Pro/Am Student Dancer License - applying for a license is voluntary and without fee.
- Professional Competitor License ($70.00) - professional competitors who compete in NDCA sanctioned events (professional or pro/am). Professional competitors who wish to judge non-professional NDCA events, must apply for an Adjudicator’s license, meet the certification requirements and pay a maximum of the Adjudicator’s license fee.
- Adjudicator License ** ($85.00) - A professional who is certified by an NDCA Professional Member Organization as an adjudicator may apply for licensing with the NDCA as a judge.
- World Dance Council Adjudicator License (additional $80.00) - NDCA judges that meet the required qualifications and who wish to judge outside of the United States must be licensed with the World Dance Council through the NDCA.
- World Dance Council Competitor License (additional $70.00) - Professional competitors who wish to compete outside the United States must be licensed with the World Dance Council through the NDCA.
- Certified Dance Teacher License ** ($30.00) - (Ballroom and Performing Arts – must be certified through one of the NDCA recognized certifying bodies) – this fee is waived if also licensed as a professional competitor.
Other ($85.00 maximum fee)
- Organizer License ($85.00) – Organizers of NDCA events must apply for an NDCA Organizers license.
- Scrutineer License ** ($85.00) – an NDCA certified scrutineer applying for licensing with the NDCA.
- Emcee, Music Director and/or Registrar License ($85.00) – Amateurs or Professionals applying for licensing with the NDCA in these categories.
*Note – With the exception of the WDC licenses which are additional, those licensing with NDCA in multiple categories will pay one total maximum fee of $85.00
** - Requires 3rd-Party verification before license will be issued.
The NDCA reserves the right to refuse the applicant or cancel the registration of any applicant/registrant.